This workshop provides practical, interactive, and in-depth training on effective note-taking leading to the formation of quality and accurate minutes.
The workshop outcomes include:
- Identify the link between effective note taking and development of the formal minute’s document;
- Demonstrate capability on how to follow the proceedings of a meeting so that you know what notes to take;
- Capability to use tools, techniques, and strategies to take effective notes and turn those notes into quality minutes;
- Confidence in the professional administrative role of the person responsible for the minutes of a meeting; and
- Understanding of the roles that are present in meetings and how to support those roles e.g. the chairperson.
Who should attend?
- Governance Professionals / Committee Advisors
- Executive Assistants / Personal Assistants
- Staff responsible for producing minutes – staff meetings, project team meetings, public meetings etc.
Click here for the course brochure 20200831 Taking Notes Creating Minutes brochure Waikato
Click here for the registration form 20200831 Minutes registration form Waikato